- We will limit the number of customers at any given time in the liquor store to allow for safe social distancing. We ask that all those in-store, both shoppers and our staff to follow social distancing protocols and maintain a healthy distance apart… we will ask you to follow these guidelines even when standing in line.
- Everyone inside of Surdyk's is required to wear a mask; employees are required to wear a mask. All customers should plan wear an acceptable face mask as in accordance with the state requirement. Masks will be provided if needed.
- We will still check IDs when necessary and reserve the right to refuse service.
- Plexiglass partitions are installed at the registers and frequently clean these surfaces.
- All sampling has been indefinitely suspended.
- We have reduced store hours to help ensure the well-being of our staff, replenishment of products, and a daily deep cleaning of our store. 9am-8pm Monday through Saturday) and 11am-6pm on Sunday.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING AS WE
ADJUST OUR DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL.
PROTOCOL IF EMPLOYEE TESTS POSITIVE
We have reinforced to the Surdyk's staff the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well.
The personal health information of our employees is private. While we don't share that information, the safety of our staff and customers is top of mind in every decision we make. We have a detailed list of protocols that will immediately go into effect if any member of our staff tests positive for COVID-19.
Under the guidance of local and national health authorities, every situation is thoroughly investigated. This includes ensuring the staff member has the support they need for their health and well-being. We will also identify that individual's known points of contact in the store and notify the entire store staff of the situation. If appropriate, we will also conduct an additional layer of deep cleaning that is above and beyond our stringent cleaning protocols.
As we have always done, we will immediately notify our customers if it is ever determined that there is a risk to the general public.